Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Reading with kids

The Guardian and Observer are publishing a two part guide to reading with kids this weekend. It sounds useful, they say:
For more expert opinion, useful tips, and the very best in children's reading from picturebooks to pacy teenage fiction, discover our two-part guide to Reading with Kids, free in the Guardian and Observer 22-23 October 2011
I think I'll buy it myself (and I'm usually now a read-the-papers-online kinda gal) to see if I've missed any good titles we should have in the Library. Also, because the advertising video is great  - some very cute kids telling us why they love books and reading, and that can only be a good thing. (Video is copyright of the Guardian and for your own personal use only.)

 

Commercial over!

No comments:

Post a Comment